Please close all store windows or tabs before clearing your cache or cookies.
Here are links for instructions on how to delete cookies and cookies on a variety of web browsers:
Microsoft will stop supporting Edge and Internet Explorer in late 2019. Please consider using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Internet Explorer instructions:
Clear cache and cookies on Internet Explorer
- Close store pages or tabs
- Click on Tools menu item in upper right or on the menu bar
- Click on Internet Options
- Look for Browsing History section of the General tab
- Click on the Delete button
- Check only the top three check boxes - (Preserve Favorites Website Data, Temporary Internet Files and Website files, and Cookies and website data)
- Click on the Delete button at the bottom
- When it’s done, you’ll get a message saying it has finished
- Click the OK button on the Internet Options window
- Click the X on the right side to close the yellow and white warning box
If you need further assistance, please contact us here